Serious Sam HD, Star Trek D-A-C Available for Pre-Order on Steam
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and Star Trek D-A-C are both available for pre-order now on Steam. Serious Sam HD will run $17.99 with the 10% pre-order discount and will include singleplayer, multiplayer, co-op, Steam Achievements/Leaderboards/Cloud and is controller enabled.
Star Trek D-A-C will run $8.99 with Steam’s 10% pre-order discount and will be available on November 12, 2009. Star Trek D-A-C features singleplayer, multiplayer, and co-op.
The classic arcade FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter is reborn in glorious high-definition for legions of long-time fans and a whole new generation of gamers around the world. Featuring dazzling visuals and revamped design, gamers take control of the legendary Sam ‘Serious’ Stone as he is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle the overwhelming forces of Notorious Mental and the Sirian army.
- Serious Engine 3 – Beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever
- Frantic Non-Stop Action – From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD
- Great Arsenal – Wield demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight
- Over 14 Levels of Bedlam – Set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences
- Co-Op Mode – Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players
- OS: Windows XP w/SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 required!)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer
Star Trek®: D-A-C is a fast-paced, top-down space shooter inspired by the new motion picture. This pick-up and play game allows you and your friends to choose from five classes of starships (including the all-new U.S.S. Enterprise flagship class) and battle it out online! Command the large and durable Flagship, the nimble Fighter, the devastating Bomber, the indispensable Support Frigate, or obliterate hostiles with the powerful Missile Cruiser. Each ship class has their own unique strengths and capabilities. But be careful, as each of these classes also have their weaknesses, and only the best commanders will be able to minimize these shortcomings. Enlist in Starfleet or join the Romulan Empire as you battle with up to 11 friends. Engage the enemy in unique game play modes, including: Online Versus, Online Co-op, and Survival mode, a single player experience that pits the player against wave after wave of Romulan enemies and features exciting new Super Special Pickups, unique enemy ship classes, and more. Choose your side, fire your weapons, boldly go!
- 12 player multiplayer – Featuring 4 gameplay modes and detailed Stat Tracking: Survival Mode, Death-match, Assault, Conquest
- Play against the computer alone or cooperatively with friends
- Variety of Powerups & Special Pickups
- Five ship classes, Support Frigate, Missile Cruiser, Fighter, Bomber, and Flagship
- New user-customizable match settings
- Improved graphics, animations and controls
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 – 2400 Mhz or AMD Athlon XP 2400+
- Memory: 1024MB (XP) or 2048MB (Vista/Windows 7)
- Graphics: GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon X1300-series with 256 MB dedicated video memory
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 400mb
- Sound: Direct-X Compatible Sound Card
- Controller Support: XBOX360 Controller