Chuck Norris Brings the Pain to iPhone
Chuck Norris, in all his hairy-chested, bearded glory will be kicking his way to the iPhone in a new game, Chuck Norris: Bring on the Pain. Players will assume the role of mini Chuck Norris and fight their way through a Cambodian jungle.
The game includes three environments, 13 levels, and TWO Chuck Norrises. Players can also take use pictures of friends and turn them into enemies in the game. Players will also see famous bad guys Fidel Castro and Kim Jong-il.
- The official game of martial arts champ, action star, TV hero, and media phenomenon Chuck Norris!
- A hilarious dive into the life of the legend: martial arts, denim-clad justice, and commando fights!
- Enjoyable and simple gameplay inspired by old-school arcade beat-’em-ups.
- Loads of enemies, including memorable bosses such as Fidel Castro and Kim Jong-il.
- Fight with heavy weaponry or unleash furious combos, then hop on a motorcycle, car or helicopter.
- Take pictures of your friends and turn them into the game’s enemies.
The games available for the iPhone, iPod Touch and Blackberry for $4.99.