Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta due out on August 3rd
Bethesda has released info on the 5th and final DLC for Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta. Players can expect some wicked alien confrontations as they are abducted and trying to fight their way off the alien ship. And of course, they wouldn’t expect you to be able to do it without new weapons and armor such as the Gemini-Era Spacesuit, Samurai Armor, Alien Atomizer, Alien Disintegrator, and Drone Cannon.
Per the Fallout website: (http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/info/zeta.html)
A strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative – to fight your way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.
- Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer and Drone Cannon.
- Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens’ master plan.
- Thwart the Aliens’ attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
- Fight against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own horrible experiments against them.
- Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth ’s past.
Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live players can expect the DLC on August 3rd, a later date has been slated for the PS3.