New Screenshots for Silent Hill Shattered Memories
New screenshots are available for the upcoming Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
This re-imagining of the original Silent Hill will be available for the Wii where players use the WiiMote as a flashlight and cellphone as they wander Silent Hill as Harry Mason, a father searching for his missing daughter, Cheryl.
Konami’s website lists product features including:
- A re-imagining of the original Silent Hill that turns everything you thought you knew on its head.
- The game watches you and adapts to your actions to create a unique experience to each player and intensify their fears.
- Implementation of a cell phone as the user interface, which acts as a story telling device, map, puzzle helper, and camera that provides seamless flow with no interruption in gameplay.
- New nightmare sequence focus on escape and evasion rather than direct confrontation.
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories will feature an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka.
Although Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is slated for a Fall ’09 release, no official date has been determined although Amazon lists a release date of October 13, 2009.