Order of War Gets One Month Anniversary Free DLC
Square Enix’s Order of War will be getting free DLC on today the day of its one month anniversary. The World War II strategy game will be getting all of the exlusive pre-order items including:
- Heavy Bomber Squadrons – Addition of German Arado and Allied B-24 Marauder heavy bomber units to air support
- Infantry Mortar Launchers – Addition of infantry mortar units
- Off-Map Heavy Artillery – Addition of heavy artillery strikes to the air support menu
- Survival Mission Mode – New survival mission mode where you fend off waves of attacking enemies for as long as possible
The DLC will automatically download upon launching the game.
Order of War is a single and multiplayer strategy game from Square Enix for PC that takes place during WWII.
- Experience WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield.
- Take Command of an entire armoured force consisting of up to 1000 soldiers, tank divisions, armoured vehicles, heavy artillery and air force.
- Players can choose between two different campaign modes offering completely different storyline, missions, objectives and environments.
- Experience the unique dynamic camera that allows players to command troops over huge geographical scale whilst maintaining movie-like vistas and detail.
- In-depth gameplay modes featuring 2 x different campaign modes, multi-player, Deathmatch, skirmish and Hardcore mode.